Unpacking the CSDE Arts Standards:
What do the New Arts Standards Mean for District Curriculum Leaders and School Administrator?
Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Marriott Hartford Downtown 200 Columbus Blvd.
- To unpack the new Core Arts Standards, Pre K-12 for Educational Leaders
- To define Artistic Literacy
- To explore the implications curriculum and classroom practices
Who Should Attend?
- District Curriculum Leaders
- Building Level Administrators who supervise Arts teachers
Sessions will include:
- Overview of the new Arts Standards
- Break-out Sessions
- Artistic Literacy and its impact on curriculum development
- Instruction and Classroom Practices
- Middle Level
- High School
Fee: $20.00, Lunch is included!
REGISTER HERE by March 10, 2017. Space is limited